Revolution Affirmation Palette

Makeup, Revolution, Redemption, Affirmation, Palette, Eye Shadow,

I mentioned in my October Loves Post that I had started wearing eye shadows for the very first time. This may sound strange since I have been wearing make up for god knows how many years but before then I had never wore eye shadow before, mainly because I didn't think that they suited my face and I didn't know how to apply them properly. 

Makeup, Revolution, Redemption, Affirmation, Palette, Eye Shadow,


Since then I have watched loads of YouTube tutorials and Get Ready With Me's so I think I definitely have a good idea of how to do some basic looks on myself. I have also invested in some palettes thanks to Make Up Revolution which are amazing. The first palette the Redemption Essential Mattes 2 Palette I have spoke about in my October Favourites post which you can have a read of here. 

Makeup, Revolution, Redemption, Affirmation, Palette, Eye Shadow,

The second palette the Affirmation Ultra Eyeshadows Palette is my second eye purchase and definitely my favourite out of the two. Although I love the Redemption palette for its list of nudes to choose from, the Affirmation palette has more shades to choose from (32 to be exact) as well as 12 shimmer shades to make some really pretty looks with. A favorite shade of mine to use is the Disclose shade to draw a little flick on my eye lid. I like to use eye shadow to draw wings as it looks much more subtle and is less hard to mess up. I also love the two shimmer shades Accept and Oath which I can't wait to use to create some Christmas make up.  

Makeup, Revolution, Redemption, Affirmation, Palette, Eye Shadow,

I love the packaging of this eye shadow palette as you get this huge mirror to use which is perfect for taking with you when you travel anywhere, plus it is also nice to look at with its sleek black case. For just £8 the palette is an absolute bargain for all these gorgeous shades. Its currently out of stock online but I have seen some in Superdrug stores so if you want to try this palette have a good hunt round the shops! 

I might write some posts on make up looks I make with this palette if that is something you would want to see, let me know and I'll plan some for you! 
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. This looks soooo lovely, the colors look perfect! xx

    Samantha | www.samroise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Make up Revolution palettes, this one looks stunning! I really recommend the blush palettes too x
    OhjustAlice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. MUR have such good palettes for such a small price and they're definitely good if you're new to wearing eyeshadow. Have you had any problems with some of the colours being difficult to get on without constantly swatching it? I've noticed that some colours look really pigmented but when you go to apply them they dont go on too great x

    Mollie Victoria Beauty | Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this Fantastic! blog. Ii have bought this through Online Cosmetics Store

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.