My Holy Grail Spot Rescue Products

cleansing pads, dry skin, face mask, glossier, loreal, problem skin, pure clay, skincare, solution, spots, superdrug, toner, superdrug, boots, capsule skincare collection


It is getting to that time of year again when your skin doesn't know what it wants to do, all this hot cold hot cold from the whether and central heating doesn't do it any favours and the inevitable happens... spot city. 

I have a few products that I like to use when I have an unwanted friend staying on my face.

Superdrug's Naturally Radiant Gylcolic Pads £5.99
I first tried this cleansing pads this year after Caroline Hirons spoke about them on This Morning. Click here to see the video! I thought I would try them out since they were only £5.99 but I actually really really like them. I use them every morning and most evenings after I have removed me makeup and washed my face. I find that after I have used them my skin is smooth, even and spots seem soothed. I mainly get spots around my chin area so a have a few dark areas left over from old spots and I did find that the areas seemed to reduce in darkest when I used them. 

When I have an active spot I like to rub these pads over the area once it has reached prime juicey stage and then everyday after to reduce the aftermath of the spot. The only disappointment for me with these is that there isn't a bigger pot because I go through them so easily! 

Glossier Solution Skin Perfector £19
A product that I like to skin in my skincare draw for a day when I have troublesome skin in the Glossier Solution. It strips out all of the moisture around the area you apply it which is perfect if you have a raging spot that wont give. As this does strip your skin of moisture I tend to only use it when I have a spot and only apply it on the problem areas, too much product and I could end up with scales knowing my skin! But the product works great at striping all the gunk out of your spots, very hard core but good. 

Loreal Pure Clay Blemish Rescue Mask £7.99
When I have the time to relax and leave something to work over time on my skin I like to use the Loreal Pure Clay Masks. I first tried the Detox mask a few years ago and when that ran out I moved onto the Blemish Rescue version which is great for a pamper night. I don't like messy face masks which take ages to remove and get on everything so I love how easy this mask is apply and remove. I find after I have used this mask my skin is smoother, calmer and spots are reduced in size. It does sometimes bring out new spots but I'd rather get all my gunk out in one go rather then get over one spot and then a new one appears! 

What are your holy grail products for pesky spots? 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.