My Autumn Makeup Routine | Shopping My Stash

autumn, beauty, Clinique, kiki, loreal, makeup, naked, Revlon, routine, shopping stash, urban decay, capsule makeup bag, beauty blogger,


I have made an conscious effort this year to reduce the amount of makeup I purchase as a whole and it is safe to say it has been a big success. I haven't brought any new makeup since 2018 and the last post I made about makeup was a review of makeup I gifted the previous years so I definitely think my beauty blogging days are officially over. But that is fine and my priorities for this space have changed massively so roll on the future!

Back to the post...

I thought I would show you my current makeup routine for autumn telling you about some of my favourite products from my more streamline collection and if you are lucky, you might get a selfie with the makeup one! (sorry didn't happen :P)

For my base I have been mainly going between two equally great foundations from two different price points. The first is the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25hr Foundation in Classic Ivory which gives a gorgeous flawless effect on the skin as well as not looking too full coverage or over the top. When I feel like I need a little bit more coverage especially in the evening, I like to add in a few drops of the Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation in the shade 3.5 cream rose. I can't go wrong with either foundations as they both last all day on my skin.

For bronzer I like to keep it simple and use the Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette in Noorer as it can be lovely and subtle when I need it to be or built up to create a powerful look when I need.

For my eyes I have been going in between the same two palettes for over a year now, both Urban Decay and both amazing. The Naked 2 Palette is great for glitter and smokey eye looks where as the Naked Heat palette is great for a flushed natural pop of colour to match a sexy red lip.

And lastly for lips I like to keep it simple with a nude … or a darker nude - ground breaking I know. When I want a easy simple look I opt for the Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Sand and when I want a big of a darker I opt for the Kiko Lipstick in Velvet Passion which I can never find online!

This will probably be the only beauty related post I make for a long time now as most blog posts would involve all the same products so saviour it while it is here!
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Such a great selection of products! I love that foundation, it's fab for the evening xx

    Hannah | luxuryblush

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those palettes are so pretty! I love red and orange tones


    Candice

    natalyaamour.com

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.