Get ready with me - beauty preparations


I usually have work until 6 before a night out so when I actually have the day off, I like to go all out in my preparation for the night and I thought I'd share with you my favourite products to use when I'm getting ready for a night out. This might seem a little bit excessive for one night but I love spending all day getting ready really really slowly.




 
The products
 
During shower 
Pink pour pemme shower gel 
FCUK shower scrub 
Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean face wash
VO5 Nourish Me shine shampoo
VO5 Give Me Moisture

After shower
Sudacrem
Soap and Glory body milk 
Boots natural collection wild strawberry body spray
Ed Hardy born wild shimmering body lotion perfect lotion to put on your arms to give your skin a subtle shimmer
Blanc cachemire day cream (this is the first time I tried it out and I'm not too sure what my opinion is on it yet)

Hair
L'Oreal studio hot straight straightening cream great cream to protect your hair before your going to straighten/curl it
John Frieda frizz ease styling spray 

Nails You cant forget about your feet if your going to have them on show in open toe shoes!
Scholl softening cream 
RCH in red
Lumiere in clear 

These are all the products I like to use when I have the time before a big night out. When I have work until the afternoon I obviously don't have the time to proper pamper myself so, I might do a post on the products I use when I'm in a rush. Enjoy! :)

 

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.