Revolution Lip Crayons

Revolution Lip Pencils

After getting this set of Revolution Lip Crayons for my birthday I was excited to try them out as Make up Revolution is fast becoming one of my favourite budget brands. These haven't disappointed at all in my eyes.

You get three colours in the set, a nude/orange shade, a red shade and a bright pink shade and all of these crayons don't have any codes on them so I'm sorry if they are hard to find. These crayons apply really easily to the lips and last a good amount of time without going cakey. You don't have to worry about putting too much product on your lips as the colour comes out lightly and you can build it up, which I find better than products that come out too much.

My favourite shade to use is the nude-y orange as it is the most natural of all the shades and looks really nice with bronzed cheeks. Although I got these products as a birthday gift I can imagine that they wont cost that much as the brand is so affordable.

I also have these super cute little lip glosses as another set and I cant wait to use these lip glosses during the summer when I want a pop of colour on my lips.

Revolution Lip Glosses

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.