My Hair Care Routine

Garnier Fructis Argan Oil L'oreal Silk and Gloss

I am someone who doesn't change their hair care routine too often because I know what works for my hair and my hair can be temperamental. Recently though, my hair wasn't healthy or happy and I had to change things up. I have always tried to last as long as I can before I wash my hair (not because I am dirty) because I find my hair is healthier when I don't wash it every other day. But at the time my hair was going greasy the same day that I washed it,  it was really flat and my head and scalp were really tender. I had no idea why until my hairdresser told me it was my shampoo and conditioner and she recommended using Garnier instead. 

So I went and purchased these Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine shampoo and conditioner and I have to say my hair is much more healthier since I have started using these. My hair definitely isn't frizzy after I have used this which is a life saver to someone with short thick hair. My hair is also super sleek which means I don't have to use my straighteners, which save my hair from heat. 

After I have washed my hair I use either one of these hair treatments depending on what I am planing to do to my hair afterwards. If I am leaving my hair to dry naturally and I'm not doing any particular hair style, I use my Argan Oil Leave In Spray to soften and de-tangle my hair. It is a heat defence leave in spray but I tend to use this spray for my 'natural hair'. 

If I am planning on straightening, curling or using a hair dryer, I use the L'Oreal Studio Silk&Gloss Hot Straight cream to protect my hair from the heat. It also de-tangles my hair which is a bonus. 

Using all these products together leaves my hair shiny, light, bouncy and feeling good. I'm not very adventurous with my hair products but now I have a routine that works for me again, I don't have any need to shake it up. 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.