Eyes By Kiko





Kiko is fast becoming one of favourite brands for eye products after trying some more great cream eye shadows recently. I already have quite a few products from Kiko that I love so when I went into the Kiko shop in Oxford, I went straight to the eye section and picked up some cream eye shadows to try. 

The first item I picked up and become obsessed with is the Kiko Cream Crush Lasting Colour Eye Shadow in 01 Pearly Vintage Rose. This is a lovely soft golden cream with shimmer partials in it that looks lovely by itself to make your eye lids pop a little. You can apply a small layer to add a little subtle sparkle to your lids or you can pack a lot of product on to make it a real eye catching gold shimmer effect. This is also a great product to use as a highlighter as well which was one of the reasons I picked this shade in the first place. 


The next products I picked up are these Kiko Long Lasting Sticks in the shades 28 Bright Ivory and 05 Rosey Brown. They claim to last for up to 8 hours and don't transfer once they are set and I do have to agree with that statement. I first apply these first thing in the morning and by the time I get home 10 hours later the product is still in place and hasn't gone cakey or faded at all. The first time I wore them I was amazed with the pigmentation and how well they lasted on my eyes. I usually run the sticks over my eyes and then use a fluffy brush or my fingers to blend the product out, I like to use number 05 all over my lids and then use number 28 on the inner corners of my eye to brighten up my eyes. 

Left to Right - Kiko Cream Crush Eye Shadow in 01, Long Lasting Stick in 28 and Long Lasting Stick in 05

After trying all of these products I am definitely looking to invest in some more eye products next time I find a Kiko shop on my travels. Are there any products you want to try or think I should? 

You may also like:

4 comments

  1. I have both of these products and they are both fabulous. I just think the shadows are by far the best product in the brand x
    -Alice
    alicejlorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the long lasting stick in 06 and I love it! Kiko is such an amazing brand at such an affordable price! I've never been disappointed :) I've just followed your blog on Bloglovin and I would love if you checked out mine! ➡️ http://bit.ly/1GRfbx4
    Anjna Harish 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo so glad I found your blog through Bloglovin, I have a KIKO store that recently opened and I am loving pencil eyeshadows atm! How much were they? xx

    www.lexilife95.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are about £6 so such a bargain!! I've bought more since this post haha xx

      Delete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.