Skincare Brands | Top 3



skincare, brands, favourite, autumn, lush, clinique, origins, products, cleansers, facial wash, face masks, moisturisers, eye cream, list, blogger,
skincare, brands, favourite, autumn, lush, clinique, origins, products, cleansers, facial wash, face masks, moisturisers, eye cream, list, blogger,

I haven't wrote a skincare post since February and that is just not alright with me. Skincare is my all time favourite kind of products to talk about but I very rarely mix up the products that I use,  once I have a routine that works for me I stick with it so I don't want to talk about the same products over and over again. Today I am going to talk you through three of my favourite skincare brands for work for me. Now everyone's skin is different and different things work for different people so just because these brands work with my skin doesn't mean they will definitely work for you too.

The Fancy Skincare - Clinique
Even though I have called this brand the 'fancy skincare' doesn't mean I have the products just because of the name! My mum used to use this brand when I was younger so I knew of the name and always wanted to try it. I started out with a moisturiser from a discount beauty shop and fell in love with it. Clinique are the only moisturisers I use as they make my skin feel amazing every time I use them and they don't irritate my skin or break me out. I have tried other brands (and the Origins moisturiser is quite good I'll give the brand that) but I always come back to my Clinique moisturisers and always take them away with me because they are so amazing. Some of the products can be expensive so I tend to buy them when I go through duty free or visit Bicester Village so I can save some pennies.

I have ... Dramatically different moisturising lotion, Daily superdefence moisturiser, All about the eyes eye cream.

The Everyday Skincare - Lush
My love affair with Lush started out with the bath bombs and gradually moved onto other products like the skincare. I really like their skincare as I know non of the products are going to irritate my skin or break me out as they only include natural ingredients. I use Lush products on a daily basis as they aren't too expensive and won't break the bank if I need to repurchase them. I have a range of products from Lush from cleaners and face washes to toners and eye creams and all of them I have fallen for as they really works for me. You can tell how much I love the brand with the number of products I have in my skincare collection!

I have ... Enchanting Eye Cream, Eau Roma Toner Water, Ultrabland Facial Cleanser, Kalamazoo Beard and Facial Wash, Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub, Dark Angels Face and Body Cleanser and lastly Angels on Bare Skin Face and Body Cleanser.

The Pamper Skincare - Origins
I love using Origins skincare for a pamper night product as the masks in their range are so good at refreshing your skin. I tried one mask many moons ago and fell in love with how it left my skin, so tried another one and then it snow balled into to buying a new mask every time I visit Bicester! Origins know how to make a good mask and all their masks make my skin feel cleansed and polished after I use them. You get a generous amount in the packaging too so they can last you for ages which means less money you are having to spend. Again some Origins products can be pricey but they do sell them in discount shops and obviously at duty free. After trying the face masks I moved on to buying a moisturiser from the Gin Zing range which I love as much as my Clinique Moisturiser!

I have ... Original Skin Retexturising rose clay mask, GinZing Refreshing Face Mask, Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask and Drink Up 10 Minute Mask.
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.