24 things i've learned (about myself) in 24 years


I make a good toad in the hole
I really should have started wearing eye cream in my early 20s
Looking young sucks no matter how much people say I will be grateful when im older
Zac Efron isn't going to find me and fall in love and that's alright 
Wine doesn't taste that bad 
I should have carried on dancing when I was younger, I could be famous by now
I am a bad photographer 
I hog too much of the bed
Life is better with a snapchat filter 
My fear of heights will only get worse as I age
I worry about things too much, I need to let go more
I'm stronger than I look 
London will also be my favourite place 
Also I will never be a Made In Chelsea girl
I spend way too much on food and clothes 
But I'm also really good with money 
I'm a simple girl 
I'm a early riser and that will never change 
I'm also a sloth past 6pm 
I really don't care about leaving the house without makeup, bring it on 
I will also cry at emotional films I can't help it
Don't bother looking at jeans unless their petit
I'm not weird for imagining myself in films and music videos when I fall asleep
I deserve that extra piece of cake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME !
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.