Autumn Cosy Film Watch List

Autumn Cosy Film Watch List


Now that the evenings turn dark super early and it is bitterly cold past 5pm, this is the perfect time to get comfy on the sofa and put on a cosy film. I have so many dvds at my house which just sit there in the background while Netflix gets all our attention. I have to admit that using Netflix is so easy but I do like sticking a old school dvd on for the evening. Here are just a few of the films i regularly watch this time of year.

H A L L O W E E N
I know Halloween has come and gone but i still watch Halloween films throughout winter.

#Hocus Pocus

#Halloween Town

S E A S O N A L
I love watching the Christmas 24 channel and finding some really obscure Christmas films you wouldn't normally find on sky movies. I am a sucker for a good romance, royal story line and big happy ending so i am in my element right now.

#A Christmas Prince

#Christmas Inheritance

#Once Upon A holiday

#Autumn Dreams

#My Perfect Romance

T H E  C L A S S I C S
No explanation needed!

#The Holiday

#HARRY POTTER

#Bridget Jones's Diary 1/2/Baby
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.