My Style Influences

My style has changed a lot over the last year and part of that is down to the new youtubers I have found over the year. Apart from one person from the list who I have been following for a while, I have discovered the ladies below and fallen in love with their style and channels. 

# Ruby Holley

I found Ruby only this year and she has become one of my favourite people to watch. She is the person that first got me obsessed with the loafers, mom jeans and shirts combo which I wore so much during spring and summer. I love her girlie smart sense of style and I have made many outfits based on her Instagram. 

# Emma Hill
I have mentioned emma before on my blog and I am still obsessed with her style, she makes the black blazer and denim outfit look so easy to wear. I love watching her wardrobe organising videos and she has just started making videos about charity purchases which interests me a lot. If you are looking for someone with classic London style then Emma is your gal. 

# Freya Farrington
I found Freya's channel this summer and I first found her Primark hauls and I loved her style based on casual neutral colour scheme. She can make any outfit work and I have purchased some items I have saw first on Freya and I can confirm, they looked better in her! 

#Dearly Bethany 
Bethany is my most recent find and I am not ashamed to admit I binge watched all of her videos in one day. Her style is so simple but looks so sleek and put together, she can literally wear a pair of black trousers, a black jumper and a pair of boots and she looks amazing. 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.