Nightly Skincare Routine

 
Here are my current skincare products that I use every night that I find work well for my skin. They may not work the same for everyone but they definitely help keep my skin at it's clearest and since my skin has not been too kind to me during the last year, these products are life savers!
 
# Simples Kind To Eyes Nourishing Eye make-up remover cream
The first thing I always do is remove my eye liner and mascara with this cream, unlike other creams it doesn't hurt your eyes at all (even when I actually get it in my eye) and it doesn't dry out the skin around your eye after you used it.
 
#Garnier Simple Essentials Soothing 2 in 1 make-up remover
I use this product to take my foundation/blusher/bronzer off and I am always amazed with how much comes off onto the cotton wool pad. This can be used on the eyes as well but I personally prefer to use creams on my eyes then liquids. The best thing about this make-up remover is that it has no perfume or alcohol in it so it doesn't irritate the skin when you use it. Plus it is suitable for sensitive skin too which mine can be during certain times of the year.
 
#Soap and Glory Peaches and Cream 3-in-1 Wash Off Deep Purifying cleanser
After I've taken all my make-up off I like to then wash my face with this cleanser just to get any last bits of makeup off of my face before I go to sleep. My friend recommended it to me last month when I was getting rather bad spots on my chin and around my lips and since I started using it my skin had definitely cleared up, to the point where I have only one or two little spots left.
 
# Sudocrem
Lastly before I start putting any night creams on my face I rub a little Sudocrem on any spots I currently have, Sudocrem never fails to do the job.
 
Night creams

My current favourite night creams to use are
 
# Simple Sensitive Hydrating Eye cream
This eye cream is really hydrating on the skin and it doesn't irritate it because it has Aloe Vera in it. I've had this tube for probably over 6 months so it does last a long time.
 
# Soap and Glory Night in Skinning Armour cream
I love this night cream so much, my skin always feels great after I use it. For most of the year my skin can be quite dry and this cream helps keep it hydrated during the colder months. Again the pot has only just ran out so it does last a long time and I will definitely be re-purchasing it.
 
So that's the skincare routine that works for me, give some of the products a go and see if they work for you too :)
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.