My Working From Home Wardrobe Edit

Working from home is a completely new concept to me so the first two weeks felt very strange and unnatural. Now I am ending my 3rd week of working from home I thought I collate the items I have found worked great at being comfy to work in but also made me feel smart and most importantly - productive. I know some people only want to live in comfy clothing right now and if you can work in that then great, but I tried the whole loungewear look for two weeks and didn't like it all.

My working from home style is comfy but looks smart and makes me feel productive whatever I am doing. 

comfy style, fashion, H&M, inspiration, Newlook, Outfits, pinterest, smart style, style, topshop, working from home,

Black Culottes
I swear by these trousers for most of the spring and summer as they are so comfy and let air in in all the right places but they also look smart. Pair these with a silk shirt and you will feel so productive and professional but, also feel comfy no matter whether you are working on the sofa or the desk. If you want to be even more comfy pair these with a graphic tee and layer a cosy jumper and you are sorted. The best thing about culottes is that they don't crease at all so you can slob in them all day and still look put together!

Shirts
I am a big fan of any type of shirt and have a large collection in my wardrobe for everyday use so I find shirts really comfortable to wear. I always think it doesn't matter what bottoms you are wearing if you have a nice shirt on. No one is going to see your bottoms on video call anyway!

Plain Denim Shorts 
This is obviously weather appropriate but a good pair of denim shorts with a nice top can do you the world of good when you need a little pick me up. This is my working in the garden uniform where I want to feel comfy and breezy in the nice weather but I need to look smart for a video call. You can never go wrong with black or blue denim shorts and a nice white shirt.

Cream Oversized Cardi
Because I know the weather can't make up its mind and we might need something to get a little cosy. I find my cream cardi from Newlook is great to throw over everything in my wardrobe and the cream is great with my spring colour palette.

Patterned Trousers 
I love a good pair of patterned trousers and you can get some really comfy styles which feel like leggings but look much smarted. I have a pair of black and white trousers from Newlook which i have already been living in as they are so comfy. I like to pair them with a graphic tee shirt and whole outfit looks funky and smart.

Smock Dresses
Who doesn't love a smock dress? I have quite a few in my wardrobe and this means I can style them for winter with black tights and jumpers and pair them with sandals for the spring/summer time. A patterned smock dress is great to look smart in but also great for air ventilation while working.  Tip - Try and wear dresses which don't crease easily!

Smart Shorts
I have only recently invested in some smart style shorts which I like to pair with a plain cami top or a shirt in the warmer weather. I have a green and oatmeal colour shorts which are super comfy to wear and make me feel a little bit more presentable.

I have been taking photos of my working from home outfits this week so keep an eye out for the blog post which will be coming soon, where I will be wearing basically everything in this edit.



You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.