The Liebster Award


I've been nominated by Reb-Ellie for the Liebster award. I love the idea of this so thank you girls! For those of you who don't know what this is (I didn't until yesterday) then here are the rules...
 
  • Choose 11 bloggers to nominate who have less than 200 followers.
  • Answer 11 questions given to you. 
  • Let people who you have nominated know you have done so.
  • You can't nominate the person who has nominated you.
  • Create 11 questions for the people you nominated to answer.
  • You must follow the blog that nominated you. 
So here we go...
 
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I really got into reading blogs over the last few months after seeing that people I watched on YouTube had their own ones. I loved reading peoples views on products and just wanted to have my say as well. The blogging community seemed so friendly that I didn't feel scared to try it myself.
 
2. What is your favourite pattern, eg; spots or stripes
My favourite pattern is probably spots (and hearts)
 
3. Which bloggers are you most inspired by?
The favourite bloggers are Zoella, DizzyBrunette3The Make-up Chair and Gh0stparties.

4. Tell us one interesting thing about yourself?
My nose changes shape depending on how I'm feeling, some times I have a pointy nose other times I have a little button one.
 
5. What is your favourite fashion or beauty trend at the moment?
It's a bit plain but I love everything monochrome at the moment, especially patterned dresses.
 
6.  If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
America!

7. What is your favourite season of the year?
Definitely winter! I love wrapping up in loads of layers and Christmas is my favourite time of the year.

8. This is one we were asked but we’d love to know yours, so, who is your celebrity crush?
I have many... Louis, Harry and Liam from One Direction, Shiloh Fernandez (such a hottie!), Brad from The Vamps and every leading male in every romcom really...
 

9. What is the first picture that comes up when you type your name into Google images? (Post at the end of this post)

10. Most played song on your phone?
The 1975's version of What Makes You Beautiful. It is amazing.

11. What is your favourite movie?

Hands down the Harry Potter series. The Prisoner of Azkaban to be precise.



My google picture is soooo small
 
 
The 11 people that I choose are:
  1. Makeup Mayhem www.victoriaearls.blogspot.co.uk
  2. Sophie de Merci www.sophiedemerci.blogspot.co.uk
  3. Haus of Haul www.hausofhaul.blogspot.co.uk
  4. Lipstick Loveheart Beauty www.Lipstickloveheart.blogspot.com
  5. Molly Rose www.mollyrosefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk
  6. The Voice of Nia www.thevoiceofnia.blogspot.co.uk
  7. Skincare Girl www.skincaregirlblog.blogspot.no
  8. Dream in Lace www.dreaminlace.blogspot.com
  9. Beauty Babbles www.beautybabbles.com
  10. Birch Beauty www.birchiebeauty.blogspot.com
  11. Tartan and Love www.tartanandlacee.blogspot.com
And my questions are:
  1. If you could be any celebrity for the day, who would you be?
  2. If your wardrobe could be filled with only one brand of clothing, what brand would you choose?
  3. Do all you friends know about your blog?
  4. What celebrity inspires your fashion sense the most?
  5. What do you enjoy most about writing a blog?
  6. What were you doing 5 years ago?
  7. Favourite thing to do in your free time?
  8. Do you prefer to get all glammed up or be natural and casual?
  9. If you could be best friends with any blogger, who would you choose?
  10. What item do you not leave the house without?
  11. What made you choose your blog name?
Have fun guys! :)


You may also like:

6 comments

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.