March Birchbox

 

 
Here are all my opinions on the products I received this month...

Korres Citrus Body Milk £9.50
 
This body cream is in simple terms: A-M-A-ZING. I haven't stopped using it since I received the box and I do feel sad when I think about the bottle finishing. A little goes a long way with this body lotion and your skin does feel lovely once you've put it on.  One problem I have with the packaging is that the product falls out so easily I end up pouring too much into my hand and wasting it.

Benefit Stay Don't Stray £20.50
 
I am not a big primer kind of person but I was still pleased when I opened the box to see that I had received this. I had previously been using my Benefit primer under my eyes whenever I went out on a night out so this was a welcome addition to my make up bag. It does what it says on the box with this product.

Molton Brown Rubarb & Rose Replenishing Hand Cream £10

I love hand creams, love love love them and this hand cream is no different. It has a Soap and Glory candy crush kind of fragrance which is lovely first thing in the morning.

Dr Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner £39
Again, I'm not a big primer user when it comes to everyday makeup but this primer is quite nice to use. My only problem with it is that I feel like the product evaporates on my face before I can spread it around and distribute it properly.

English Laundry NO.7 For Her £47
A little perfume for your bag, lovely. There isn't much more I can say about this product. It smells nice and come in handy.

So those were my opinions on the products I received this month from Birchbox
What did you guys think of them? :)
 

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I nominated you for a Liebster Award, check it out here http://katesperks.blogspot.ie/2014/04/liebster-award-take-2.html :)

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.