5 things that are making me happy right now


Right now my life is at a great stage where I enjoy every part of it and don't feel like there is anything missing. That is a bold statement but really, you don't new everything all at once anyway?
Here is a list of the things that are making me happy at the moment ..

~Having my own space
My parents are currently on holiday for 2 weeks so I have the house to myself which I am loving! 

~Spending quality time with the girls 
I have a tight girl group of 3 girls who don't always get a chance to get together every week but make time for one another as much as we can. We all have things like work and relationships that take up a lot of our time but when we all get together for a girlie night, they are the best!

~Having someone who makes you happy and who you can be yourself around 
Having someone who knows you so well and can sit in a room with you and not say a word but look at you like they are having the best time ever, is the best feeling in the world. 

~Achieving goals on a daily basis
At work achieving your daily goals and getting acknowledgement of your hard work is what makes working in a demanding sector worth it. 

~Feeling like your in the right track and going at a right pace 
There's nothing better than feeling like your where your meant to be. I didn't know what I wanted to do in life for so long but now I'm in a managerial role which I am lucky to have and never take for granted. I know in some form where I want to end up and I'm excited for the journey. 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.