Body Shop Lip Butter Heaven

 
My quest to find the perfect lip product to hydrate my lips is over. If you have been around for a long time you will know from the start of this blog, I have been on a quest to find the perfect lip balm.
I get really bad dry lips ever since I was a teen so I am always on the look out for a great lip product. I previous wrote a post on the lip balms I was using at the time (Battle Of The Lip Balms) and since then I have found what I was looking for.

I know this all sounds very fairy tale like but you would not believe how long I have wanted an all round lip balm that actually worked on my lips! The product in question is the
Body Shop Lip Butter in strawberry.


I picked this up in the Body Shop store in Cambridge for just £4 which is a good price for the quality of the product in my opinion. Although I love this product I don't think it would be everyone's cup of tea.

One of the reasons I love this product is because it has a really thick consistency so there is a lot of product to be absorbed by your lips so I feel it lasts a good time.

One down side to this, some may see it as,  is that it comes out as a rich white product on your hands and lips so it wouldn't be ideal to put onto of a lipstick or other lip product. It is absorbed quite easily but it would ruin any product on your lips.

This I don't mind about at all because I tend to use this product first thing in the morning and last thing at night and that lasts me the whole day and night so I have no need to reapply it.

Considering I have used this lip butter every morning and night since I bought it, the pot still has loads of product in so I do feel like it will last me a long time.

This product has become my new lip essential and already has a place in my morning and evening routines, which updated versions might be coming your way soon... I would recommend this product to anyone with severely dry lips who is looking for something rich and moisturising enough to use once a day to set your lips for the day ahead. Plus it smells of strawberries, would could be better!

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.