Festive Party Eyes #2

Festive Eyes #2

Festive Eyes #2

I am all about the glitter eye shadows during the party season and i have a few favourite products which get a lot of attention this time of year.

First off is my baby palette which i whip out every year, the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette which has some of the best shimmer gold shades. It has everything you would need for a smokey eye or a simple shimmer lid and the shades are so pigmented, especially for shimmers. You can make some easy quick looks with this palette and it is good to travel with for a weekend away for a special occasion.

Another palette from Urban Decay is the Naked Heat palette which is a mix of shimmer and matte red, orange and burgundy shades which i have fallen in love with. I really like the look of a burgundy eye and lip, which really suits my features and makes it look like i have out a lot of effort into my makeup.

The last palette in the post is the Revolution Iconic Pro palette which is super old now and basically a dupe for the Naked 2 palette but i use it just as much as the Naked version. I like to mix between the two palettes and create different looks. The packaging has changed for this palette but the shades are the same so it is worth a look if you are on a budget.

When i switch it up to a cream shadow i like to use the Collection Glam Crystals in shades divine and Envy. I like to use these cream shadows on their own or as a base underneath a powder shadow. You can either apply a thin layer for a subtle shimmer or a few layers to really build up the colour. During the day when i don't have much plans but i want to look a bit festive, i like to use these cream shadows to add a pop of colour which is subtle.

Another cream shadow i love are the Max Factor Excess Shimmer pots (similar) which are super easy to apply and look so pigmented on the lids. You can either use your fingers or a makeup brush to apply these pots but i do tend to just use my fingers as it blends out much quicker and easier.

Lastly i have the PS Bronze Metallic Eye Cream which is a rich gold shade which is really pretty. I don't use this as often as i use the Max Factor Shadow but that is mainly because the Max Factor product is my favourite cream shadow and is the easiest to apply.

My eye makeup doesn't change up very often as i don't tend to buy a lot of eye makeup, so i like to try and make lots of different eye looks with the palettes I've got. I'm a little more adventurous then i used to be so hopefully one day i will move away from earthy nude shades.

What is your go to festive eye look? 
You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I can definitely see in which direction color wise you're heading and I love it :) also, shimmer/glitter is a must for festive times so I agree with your list here completely :)
    Happy New Year!

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.