Pack With Me : Weekend Edition

Pack With Me : Weekend Edition


Since the start of the year, i have really honed in on my packing skills meaning i can go away for a few days with a small bag. I used to throw everything into my bag just in case and end up with some much stuff that i didn't need.

Cal and I have taken several weekend away trips this year so i have had loads of practice at packing and i haven't made a wrong move yet. This weekend we are heading to the seaside with some of our friends so i thought i would let you pack with me, just in case you need some packing inspiration! I am sucker for packing videos, blog posts and photos on Pinterest. I am fascinated in capsule packing.

For content i am going away for 3 nights and 2 days and the weather is quite bright with a high of 22 during the day and 9 during the early morning/evening.

C L O T H I N G
1 green jacket (which i am wearing down)
1 grey jumper (wearing down)
2 white tee shirts 
1 cream shirt 
1 pair of light blue mom jeans (wearing down)
1 black and white maxi skirt 
2 bras
4 pairs of underwear (always bright too many in case of emergency but never use them)
2 pairs of socks 
1 pj set
1 pair of black boots 
1 pair of white brogues 


S K I N C A R E
Sukin night moisturiser 
Simple moisturiser 
Pixie glow tonic 
Garniner micellar water 
Clinique mini face cleanser 

Lots and lots of cotton pads because they are life

M A K E  U P
Rimmel Lasting Finish Breathable Foundation 
Clinique High Impact Mascara 
Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette 
Mac Eyeliner in Teddy 
1 nude and 1 red lipstick (undecided)


To some people this might seem like a lot for a weekend away, while other people might be wondering how i am only bringing these items. I would defineily call this a capsule pack, considering i can fit this all in a small bag or the smaller side of the mini suitcase which Cal and i share for most weekends. 

Let me know if there is anything you think i have missed out, or something you can't travel without! 
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.