January Top 5: Make-up













I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and start writing monthly favourite posts every month (obviously haha) on items that I have been loving that month. So I don't write a massive blog post that might get a bit tedious, I'm going to group the favourites into separate blogs: Make up, Skincare and Hair care and Random.
So lets just jump into it... these are the 5 make up items that I have be loving this January :)

Revlon Photo Ready Crème blush in 300 Coral Reef
I've never been a fan of crème blushes until I tried this Revlon one. It's a great colour on my skin and looks really natural, which I found other crème blushes don't. This product has changed my opinion on crème blushes so I'm kind of excited to try some other ones, any recommendations?

Collection 2000 Extreme Coloured Lengthening Mascara in Blue2
I like to mix up my make-up some days and wear this bright blue mascara on my lashes. If I wake up in a summery mood, I wear this with some bright coloured clothes and pretend its the middle of the summer (I'm counting down the days till I can go outside without wearing a coat) This mascara isn't too in your face because in some lights, it does just look like normal black mascara.
 

Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eye pencil in 004Taupe 
I love this eye pencil on my bottom lid as it opens up my eyes without making my eyes look too heavy which black eyeliner can do. Plus it looks nice on my top lid with a little mascara for these casual days. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 086 Sugarplum
This lipstick is in my January favourites basically because I can't get enough of this colour and it smells like sweets, what could be better!

Lumiere Lipgloss set
My sister got me this lip-gloss set from Boots for Christmas and they have become my favourite lip glosses ever. The shades are really nice and wearable during the day and they don't dry out my lips like other lip glosses. I've tried to find them on the Boots website but they seem to have been taken off, but they should come back out again next Christmas.

And that's basically it, short and sweet just like me :)
What are your favourite items this month?
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.