4 Things I've Been Loving Lately | May

Lush Ultrabland Soap and Glory scrub favourites

This scrub is so amazing it has over took my old Soap and Glory favourite the Sugar Crush scrub, I love that once you mix this scrub with water it turns into more of a body wash and really covers all of your skin. I use this product as a scrub/wash duo and it does the job amazingly. This is perfect when your too lazy to do a proper shower routine, although if it was having problem skin, I would stick to my S&G Sugar Crush scrub to really work my skin. Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em is a winner for me!
Lush Ultrabland Soap and Glory scrub favourites

This nifty invention has been getting a lot of action recently thanks to Cal for setting it up for me when my feet are hurting after a hard day, even he has been loving it since his feet have been aching a lot recently. Mixing this with boiling water and my Lush Foot mask makes my feet baby soft and my mood much happier.

Lush Ultrabland Soap and Glory scrub favourites

I have jumped on the bangwagon and fallen in love with Lush's Ultraban cleanser, I can honestly say it is the best thing I have used to take off my make up. I have left my Bioderma and Garnier Micellar water in my face draw and picked this cleanser up instead as it is that good. It really moisturizes my skin as well as take any trace of make up or dirt off and it doesn't hurt or harm my skin at all. Bonus.

I have been a big lover of books since I was a kid and for as long as I could remember I have been a lover of real - hold in your hand- books. There's just something about holding the book in your hand and turning the page yourself, plus the smell of new books is heavenly. I recently got an I-pad for my birthday yay and Cal convinced me to try reading a e-book. Since then... I am addicted to my I-pad, as sad as it sounds. I have already read 5 books on my I-pad and I am already addicted to a series. *Insert emoji of face with geek glasses*
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.