New In Beauty for January

New In Beauty for January
I have needed a beauty shake up for a long while now so over this month I have collected a few new beauties to add to my stash.

First up are two foundations which I have been a fan of for a long time now right from when I first started wearing makeup. I have wrote a few blog posts about Rimmel foundations over the years and I had used up all my bottles in the past and hadn't repurchased any in a while. The current foundations in my collections just weren't doing it for my this past month so I used the Rimmel 2for12 pound -my pound sign on my laptop isn't working :(- promotion and picked up formulas I know work for me. The Lasting Finish 25 hour and the Match Perfection foundations are both easy to wear, blendable long wearing foundations which I know no matter what my face is doing on the day, this foundation will work. I'll keep you updated gals!

I've also picked up the Nyx Tame and Frame tinted brow pomade in Brunette to try since I think it is time I joined the pomade hype. Late to the game I know but I have never really been too fuzzed about brows since I'v had big boys for years, but lately they seem to look a little more sparse then normal so I think I need some help. I haven't tried it yet so I can't give you my opinion on it, lets just hope the the colour works for me!

I thought it was about time I started looking after my skin now I am 24 this year so I picked up the Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream to try and see if I like it. Whether or not I will remember to use it every day I don't know but I'm excited to give it a whirl.

Lastly I was given the Urban Decay Naked Flush palette from a friend for Christmas and I've been so busy this month I haven't actually took it out of the box yet... I'm sorry. I am really going to focus working this into my daily routine and see how I get on with it. I love Urban Decay's eye shade palettes so I know I will like the blush and contour shades, I just need to see if the shades work for me!
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. I love the Rimmel 24 hour one - the one with the red top. But I have never tried any of these! The newer one of the two looks right up my street though. The applicator looks like it makes applying super easy x
    Amber | www.amberatlanta.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wearing the new formula every day this week and I really like it. I wasn't too keen on the applicator at first but it's so much easier to use actually :)

      Delete
  2. I'm always looking for some good affordable foundations and I was so close to buying Rimmel, but I couldn't cheat on my Maybelline Fit me haha
    how do these work with oily skin, if you know?

    xo Honey - blog Royal Lifestyle - Twitter - Instagram

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.