New In | Lush and Newlook Pure

New Products Lush and Newlook Pure
 So my dry January didn't last very long... I promised myself (and Cal) I wouldn't buy anything this month and I went to London on Tuesday with my friends and we had a little lookie in Lush and Newlook and I found some goodies. Like I always do.

My only justification for any of these products is I had to repurchase the Mask of Magnaminity. I had a little melt down earlier this month when I realised my beloved tub was quite a few months out of date... not that you could tell! It broke my heart to through it away but I thought it was probably the best option. This time I picked up the big sized tub since I go through it quite quickly. It is my favourite ever face mask and leaves my skin so healthy and clean. I have included it in a few blog posts already including my Top 3 Face Masks and my Lush Skincare Collection.

The second mask I purchased was the Rosey Cheeks fresh face mask which I have been hunting for for ages now. Quite a few people spoke about this face mask on YouTube and it was always sold out in my local Lush so I had to get it when I was in London. It is to combat redness on the face and I sure have a lot of redness on my round face. I've used it once already and it left my skin really soft and even.

My last Lush product is the Eau Roma Water Toner Water which I am really interested to try. I used the Tea Tree Toner a few years back and didn't think it was anything special but the woman in store said that this toner is great at putting moisture back into your skin and I sure need that right now.

New Products Lush and Newlook Pure

The first Newlook product I purchased was the Mattifying Primer in their beauty range which had been recommended to me by at least 5 people. When 5 people you know like a certain product it usually means there is something to it. I haven't tried it yet but if it is as good as everyone says it is, you might see it very soon in a favourites post. 

Lastly my final product is the Newlook Pure Contour Palette in 29|Brown Pattern which I am really excited to use. All the contour shades are matte which was one of the reasons why I wanted to try this out so badly. The packaging is your basic palette with a huge mirror so that is a plus side. As for the contour product I am yet to use any of it but I am planning on writing a post detailing whether this is worth the £6.99 or not. Keep your eyes peeled! 
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. Would love to see that post about whether it's worth it or not!
    Charlotte / charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to write a post soon but I'll give you a sneak peek, I love them all! x

      Delete
  2. I love lush! Haven't bought anything from there in a while but I definitely need to soon.. love your blog xx

    Shelby | shelbylouiseread.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so much new stuff in you need to go in! Thank you lovely! xx

      Delete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.