50 TV Shows To Watch on Netflix

Netflix, tv shows, isolation, working from home, entertainment, british, American, documentaries, fashion, homes, pinterest, lifestyle,

Like everyone right now I have been spending more and more time on YouTube and Netflix trying to keep myself entertained so over the last three weeks I have found some real gems hiding on the apps. After I boycotted Netflix for a few days when I realised that they had removed Royle Family (still not over that!), I started looking through the new shows added to the website and started to like them again when I noticed a few of my favourites.

In case you are in need of a new show to watch take a look below. Yes I know I basially mainly watch british shows and that is why there are sooooooo many!

The Obvious Choices 


1. Gavin and Stacey
2. Tiger King
3. Friends

British TV Shows


4. Friday Night Dinner
5. The Stranger
6. Inside n9
7. Miranda
8. The Vicar of Dibley
9. Dinner Ladies
10. The Job Lot
11. Ab Fab
12. After Life
13. Doctor Who
14. Luther
15. Fresh Meat
16. Call the Midwife
17. Bad Move
18. Sex Education
19. Johnathan Creek 
20. Poldark
21. Top Gear
22. White Gold
23. The IT Crown
24. Only Fools and Horses
25. Cuckoo
26. Sherlock
27. Bottom
28. Black Mirror
29. Big School
30. Benidorn


American TV Shows
31. You
32. Big Band Theory
33. Glee
34. Gossip Girl
35. American Horror Stories
36. Queer Eye
37. Vampire Diaries
38. Shadow Hunters
39. Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt


Documentaries
40. Don't F*ck With Cats
41. The Keepers
42. Jail Birds
43. Reggie Yates - Extreme 
44. Blue Planet
45. Girls Incarcerated


Others 
46. 100 Humans
47. Michael McIntyres Comedy Roadshow
48. Tiny House Nation
49. The Worlds Most Extraordinary Homes
50. Next in Fashion 


For a more in depth look into some of the tv shows take a look at some of my previous Netflix roundup posts. Sorry if some of the shows are no longer available on the site!

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. I have been trying to find something new to watch so this is super helpful! I'll be sure to save this post when I'm struggling again. Thanks for sharing xx

    Hannah | https://luxuryblush.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.