5 Of My Most Worn Clothing Items So Far This Autumn

autumn, clothing, fashion, fashion blogger, favourites, femmeluxe, H&M, m&s, Newlook, pinterest, style, style blogger,


Who loves autumn clothing? Yes me too!

I have a few items which I have been wearing non stop this autumn and I thought I would share with you these items in case you are missing them in your wardrobe. I will try and list all the items for you but for any which are too old to link, I will similar items for you!

Petite Longline Camel Coat
I recently picked up this coat in October/November when Newlook were having a sale on their petite range and I picked up the Camel and Black version to add to my jacket collection for autumn winter and I have worn both non stop since they arrived. The camel version has to be my favourite of the two because the colour is super flattering and my go to outfit at the minute is some black trousers with a black roll neck and the camel coat on top. Simple but classic!

Black High Waisted Leather Look Leggings
I can't tell you how many times I have worn this leggings in the last few months, I have even started wearing them to work because they are so comfy and easy to style with anything. I love to pair them with a long black jumper and the camel Newlook coat on top and I look really styled but with minimal effort required. It is now a running joke with my family whenever I wear them now one of them will say 'she's in them leggings again...'

Every H&M shirt I own
Sorry I could not pick just one of the H&M shirts for this list because I love all them equally. They look amazing and hang really well of your body and even after a number of wears and washes, they still look brand new. At the minute while the weather has dropped I am putting a big baggy jumper over these shirts so that the collar is poking out and I love the preppy look of it.

Black Studded Velvet Leggings (similar)
I picked up these velvet studded leggings last year in M&S and I absolutely love them! In all honesty their quality is shocking and half of the studs have fallen off but I actually like the look of the random stud now. Most of the studs have fallen off over my bottom and on the inside of my legs so it actually looks like this is meant to be the design. Aside from the flaw in design, I love how comfy the leggings are and they can make a plain outfit so much more interesting than if I was wearing just some black skinny jeans. They are also really insulated for the colder months which is a bonus.

Grey Fine Jumper
I have an array of jumpers in my wardrobe and everyone gets a lot of love but I have to say one H&m grey jumper does get a little bit more daylight then the rest. I picked this up in summer actually when H&M were clearing their autumn stock from the previous year. I had the best day because I walked into the store and the place was covered with knitwear on every rail, all new stock for the current season, and then I walked to the back of the store and there was 5 rails of sale jumpers! I think I picked 3 or 4 jumpers up for £25 and then I got a discount for being a member so it was the best day! Anyway back to the post, If I am ever in doubt of what to wear one day, I slip this jumper on with any bottom and I am good to go. I have never been much of fan of the colour grey but actually it is the most popular colour in my knitwear collection so it must actually be a favourite!
You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.