My travel make up bag


I'm currently spending the week round my sisters flat while she is on holiday. When i was packing a bag to come here it dawned on me that i wouldn't have all my products at hand and i would have to pick certain products to take with me.
Luckily for me I have some make up products that i always use and i swear by so filling my makeup bag wasn't hard.

For concealers I bought the two that i always use day to day. I use my Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair 1 underneath my eyes and on my nose. Then I'll use my Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer on any red or off colour skin before i put foundation on. If i have any little spots i will use this concealer on top to hide the little buggers.



For foundations i bought my two favorite ones at the moment that always leave my skin looking good and arent too heavy on my skin. My favourite out of the two is the Rimmel Match Perfection Smart Tone Technology in 230 Warm Ivory. This is a repurchase i made recently because the first ever foundation i bought was the same brand but in just Ivory. It is too light for me to use now so i needed to update a shade. The second is my Maybelline Superstay 24 hours in 010 Ivory. This is great when im having a bad skin day and i want a little more coverage. Read my review post on this (here)





For powders i bought the two that i use everyday without fail as they work perfectly for me. I'll cover my whole face with the Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in 02 Tendertouch to set my makeup. I'll then use my Miss Sporty So Matte Perfect Stay Pressed Powder in 002 Medium on my cheek bones and my temples to define them.




For my cheeks i bought my two Elf cosmetics blushers that i am in love with! The All Over Stick in 3101 Pink Lemonade and the Baked Blush in Cheeky Peachy. I wont say too much about these as i have already reviewed the All over stick (here) and the Baked Blush (here). All you need to know is they both look great on the skin and are perfect for the spring time.



For my eyes I bought my trusty Elf Mineral Eye Liner which is great at making my eyes really stand out and is really easy to blend out. For mascara i bought the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express mascara  as it is perfect for everyday use and can be built up for the evening.



For my lips i have 4 lipsticks that work for me no matter what I'm wearing and where I'm going. The first is a lipstick i actually found on eBay. It may sound wear buying makeup off of eBay but it is brand new and really cheap. The make I like is Laval Classic and the shade is Mystic Pink. Now the shade names aren't really suitable for the shades that they actually are but as long as you look at the photos before you buy any then you'll know what your getting. I love this lipstick, it applies well, lasts a long time and doesn't dry out my lips when I'm wearing it. For £1 something they are definitely worth a look! (here)





The next lipstick is the Revlon Colourburst Lip butter in 063 Wild Watermelon which is a gorgeous red shade which isnt too bold to look too much on a day to day basis. These lip butters are so nourishing on my lips, they feel like lip balms.


The next lipstick is the Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in shade 086 Sugarplum. Its great to add a pop of colour to a dull outfit. 


The last lipstick is probably my favourite out of all of them. Its a Avon lipstick in the shade is Rosey Gold. It is a lovely colour that looks great on the lips because of the shimmer it has to it. Again it is really moisturising on the lips so feels great on. 


And there you go my Travel Make Up Bag is complete. Look out for my Travel Shower Bag post coming up soon! xx

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Chelsea Loves. Design by MangoBlogs.